2009年9月18日 星期五

JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M on Novermber, are u Ready?




















I have to say that Jimmy choo for H&M fall collection is so attactive


even more than the Comme des Garçons ft. H&M collection last Novermber!


and I m here to show all of you the Perview of JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M


FOR WOMEN:








love the Dresses!


I'm not really a fan of High heels,


so i picked the flat shoes of this collection as my "best buy " in my mind.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'd say that Pink Purse and Zebra Purse is so cute!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 The bracelet is my favorite piece. I gonna rush to get it.haha


FOR MEN:




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i believe the Jean is the best selling piece in the whole men's collection!



Well, there're a lot more pieces from Jimmy choo for H&M ,

Here I just listed my favorite part of them.


Take a look at the offical Website of H&M
http://www.hm.com/gr/

All the JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M collection will be release on 14/11 ~~~


ONLY in H&M flag shop in ATHENS-- Ermou st. 22 , Athens, Syntagma!!!

沒有留言: