2009年11月12日 星期四

Christmas 2009,Part 4 . Crocs Mammoth 丑丑暖暖可愛Mammoth.(Updating)






I'm a big fan of Crocs because I m a fan of Spongebob. (everyone knows that)
3 years ago I got my 1st pair of Crocs "Beach" in Athens. The Spongebob Yellow ^_^
and then...
Because of Crocs's soft feel and light weight.
It became my 1st choice for Summer Shoes.



FYI- Nowadays they really got one pair of Spongebob shoes for kids.
Yeah... for kids. not for me. I know...

ok. Back to Winter version of Crocs. The Mammoth!


the red one is actually look like SANTA~haha
聖誕老人的Crocs Mammoth哦?

You can wear Crocs at home as slippers . out to supermarket or everywhere.
Easy to take it off and easy to wear.
Suitable for lazy adults ( like me) and kids.

The benefit of Crocs are:
easy to wash
easy to wear
lightweight for walking
soft buttom and shpe matches your feet
...etc.


I will offer here Crocs Mammoth for Adults and kids.
it's a really cute family shoes.
 I have seen in Shanghai that the whole family the parents and kids are wearing the same color of Crocs.

For Adults .
Price: 40,00 euros
( in Athens you can only spend 40,00 to get a pair of Crocs Beach)







Black






Red


Sky blue


Rose


Grape


Sand

Gold

size: 35-41
The Crocs Shoes Number refrence
M4-W6= 35-36
M5-W7=36-37
M6-W8= 38-39
M7-W9=39-40
M8-W10= 40-41

Micky Mammoth

Brown n Pink

Black n Red

---------------------------------------------------------------
Special Crocs Mammoth Gretel
Fall/winter 2009
New!
Size 35-38
Price: 60,00 euros


Gold

Chocolate

Black

沒有留言: